Europhysics News is the magazine of the European physics community. It is owned by the European Physical Society and produced in cooperation with EDP Sciences. It is distributed to all our Individual Members and many institutional subscribers. Most European national societies receive EPN for further distribution. The total readership is currently about 54000 per issue.
- Cylindrical magnetic nanowires: geometry, magnetisation and applications
- Local characterisation of biomagnetic materials
- Using superconductivity to control magnetism: a facet of superconducting spintronics
- Opportunities and challenges for spintronics
- Heating and cooling European buildings with lakes?