Europhysics News is the magazine of the European physics community. It is owned by the European Physical Society and produced in cooperation with EDP Sciences. It is distributed to all our Individual Members and many institutional subscribers. Most European national societies receive EPN for further distribution. The total readership is currently about 54000 per issue.
Most cited articles
- Recent articles (published in the past 4 years)
- Breakthrough at the NIF paves the way to inertial fusion energy
- Carbon capture and storage: making fossil fuels great again?
- A subnanometric material reveals new quantum-chemical insights into surface polarons
- Challenges and developments in technology-based assessment: possibilities in science education
- Probing the earth’s interior with neutrinos