Volume 52, Number 5, 2021Research for the Energy Transition selected topics in this special issue
|Page(s)||36 - 39|
|Published online||23 November 2021|
- CarbonBrief ‘COP24: Key outcomes agreed at the UN climate talks in Katowice’ Accessed: 22nd Dec. 2018, https://www.carbonbrief.org/cop24-key-outcomes-agreedat-the-un-climate-talks-in-katowice] [Google Scholar]
- E. Roadmap, “2050,” Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, Brussels, vol. 15, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Yufeng Guo, et al., International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 129, 106804 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2021.106804. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hatziargyriou et al., IEEE Transactions on Power Systems 36(4), 3271 (2021), doi: 10.1109/TPWRS.2020.3041774 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sanchez, J.L. Domínguez-García et al., Sustainablility (MDPI) 12(4), 1527 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Stefanidou-Voziki, C. Corchero, J.L. Domínguez-García “A Practical Algorithm for Fault Classification in Distribution Grids” 2020 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2020 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC/I&CPS Europe) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanova, P. Paradell, J.L. Domínguez-García, A. Colet “Intentional Islanding of Electricity Grids using Binary Genetic Algorithm” 2nd Global Power, energy and Communication Conference (GPECOM), 2020, pp. 297-301 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.