Volume 53, Number 1, 2022Modelling complex systems
|Page(s)||4 - 5|
|Section||In the spotlights|
|Published online||28 February 2022|
- A. Ariga et al. (FASER Collaboration), FASER's physics reach for long-lived particles, Phys. Rev. D 99, 095011 (2019). https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.99.095011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abreu et al. (FASER Collaboration), Detecting and studying high-energy collider neutrinos with FASER at the LHC, Eur. Phys. J. C 80, 61 (2020). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1140\%2Fepjc\%2Fs10052-020-7631-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Zyla et al. (Particle Data Group Collaboration), Review of particle physics, PTEP 2020, 083C01 (2020). https://academic.oup.com/ptep/article/2020/8/083C01/5891211 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aartsen et al. (Ice Cube Collaboration), Measurement of the multi-TeV neutrinocross section with Ice Cube using Earthabsorption, Nature 551, 596 (2017). https://www.nature.com/articles/nature24459 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ismail, R.M. Abraham, F. Kling, Neutralcurrent neutrino interactions at FASERν, Phys. Rev. D 103, 056014 (2021). https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.103.056014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abreu et al. (FASER Collaboration), First neutrino interaction candidatesat the LHC, Phys. Rev. D 104, 091101 (2021). https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.104.L091101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Anchordoqui et al., The Forward Physics Facility: Sites, Experiments,and Physics Potential, arXiv:2109.10905 (2021). https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.10905. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.