Volume 52, Number 3, 2021Low Temperature Physics colder than ice
|Page(s)||15 - 17|
|Published online||28 June 2021|
- O. V. Lounasmaa, Experimental Principles and Methods below 1 K (Academic Press, London, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Pekola and I. M. Khaymovich, Annual Review of Condensed Matter Physics 10, 193 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jonne V. Koski, Ville F. Maisi, Jukka P. Pekola, and Dmitri V. Averin, PNAS 111, 13786 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Alberto Ronzani, Bayan Karimi, Jorden Senior, Yu-Cheng Chang, Joonas T. Peltonen, ChiiDong Chen, and Jukka Pekola, Nature Physics 14, 991 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bayan Karimi, Fredrik Brange, Peter Samuelsson, and Jukka P. Pekola, Nature Communications 11, 367 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.