Volume 52, Number 1, 2021The physics of black holes
|Page(s)||19 - 21|
|Published online||12 February 2021|
- C. M. R. Fowler, The Solid Earth: An Introduction to Global Geophysics, Cambridge University Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dziewonski and D. Anderson, 1981 Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 25, 29 (356) [Google Scholar]
- see https://neutrino-history.in2p3.fr/ for a comprehensive history of neutrino physics [Google Scholar]
- T. Kajita and A. MacDonald – Nobel Lectures 2015, NobelPrize.org [Google Scholar]
- For a conceptual review on neutrino tomography, see W. Winter, Earth Moon Planets 99, 285 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- https://icecube.wisc.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Donini, S. Palomares-Ruiz and J. Salvado, Nature Phys. 151, 37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.km3net.org [Google Scholar]
- The KM3NeT Collaboration (S. Bourret and V. Van Elewyck), EPJ Web Conf. 207, 04008 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.