Volume 52, Number 1, 2021The physics of black holes
|Page(s)||12 - 14|
|Published online||12 February 2021|
- K. Thorne, Black Holes and Time Warps, New York: Norton (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, The Nobel Prize in Physics 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Begelman, M. Rees, Gravity’s Fatal Attraction, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Event Horizon Telescope Collaboration, Astrophys. J. 875, L1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Blandford, D. Meier, A. Readhead, Ann. Rev. Astron. Astrophys. 57, 467 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Blandford, Science 347, 1103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.