Volume 51, Number 4, July-August 2020
|Page(s)||24 - 26|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- J. M. Jiménez, Vacuum 84, 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chiggiato, "CERN’s prowess in nothingness," CERN COURIER, 1 June 2018. https://CERNcourier.com/a/CERNs-prowess-innothingness/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Cimino, M. Commisso, D. R. Grosso, T. Demma, V. Baglin, R. Flammini and R. Larciprete, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 064801 (2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Benvenuti, P. Chiggiato, P. Costa Pinto, A. Escudeiro Santana, T. Hedley, A. Mongelluzzo, V. Ruzinov and I. Wevers, Vacuum 60 1-2, 57 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chiggiato and P. Costa Pinto, Thin Solid Films 515, 382 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CERN Bulletin, 25 June 2016, "Vacuum chambers full of ideas for the Swedish synchrotron" https://home.CERN/news/news/engineering/vacuum-chambers-full-ideas-swedish-synchrotron [Google Scholar]
- CERN Bulletin, 29 February 2016, “A new type of coating to chase the clouds away”, https://cds.CERN.ch/journal/CERNBulletin/2016/09/News%20Articles/2133913?ln=en [Google Scholar]
- CERN Bulletin, 1 October 2019, "LS2 Report: Dissipating the electron clouds", https://home.CERN/news/news/accelerators/ls2-report-dissipating-electron-clouds [Google Scholar]
- R. Valizadeh, O. B. Malyshev, S. Wang, S. A. Zolotocskaya, W. A. Gillespie and A. Abdolvand, Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 231605 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- CERN Bulletin, 11 April 2016, “Shape memory” material provides a solution for the HL-LHC", http://cds.CERN.ch/journal/CERNBulletin/2016/16/News%20Articles/2144535?ln=en [Google Scholar]
- A. Obertelli, "Experiment Proposal for PUMA: antiprotons and radioactive nuclei", 2019, http://cds.CERN.ch/record/2691045/files/SPSC-P-361.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.